Thursday, June 23, 2005

a new haircut for the little man

Yes, I've been busy. My scissors turned this head of hair
into this one.
Can you tell he's missing tons of hair? You should have seen the floor!
It's been very hot and sunny here and we've been out and about everyday since the weekend which means mom passes out at 9 O'clock every night and gets nothing done! Well, that's not totally true- I did finish my no-brainer-playground-project-headband, oh how I love cables!
Here it is
but I've been longing to knit some lace. My smoke ring has been very patiently waiting for me in my knitting bag. I miss him and am tempted to knit while cleaning, making breakfast, taking a shower and more, do you think it'll work? Oh well. Maybe I'll have some coffee tonight and knit. Until then let's enjoy the sun while we can. Can you believe it's 30 degrees and I'm knitting a wool headband? I'm one of those knitters just like the mailman- I can knit anything in all kinds of weather-rain or shine I must deliver the mail, I mean knit. How do you cross things out?? Can anyone tell me that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I really like that headband, so cool. Not to mention the color-I'm in a bit of a pink phase right now.

6/23/2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh do I know about pink phases!! I just bought more of that pink merino, great stuff, to make matching mittens, of course with cables.

6/23/2005 11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the headband. It's a good idea for winter, rather than a hat, which always makes a mess of my hair. Speaking of hair, I bet your little guy is feeling much cooler now after the haircut. It is nice to have warm weather, though, since the beginning of June was so crummy.

6/23/2005 08:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home