Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pip's got a girlfriend and she's pink

I've been on maternity leave from teaching for the past 4 years, here in Germany you get 3 years unpaid maternity leave per child and Alida is 2 so when she turns 3 it's time for me to go back to work. Well, last week my director called me to tell me there is a Gala show performed by the students and parents at a Theater around the corner from me and he would like to invite me to come. Of course I jumped at the chance to see some of my students again and to see what the school has been doing the past 4 years. How could they do so well without me, I ask you?? The show was great.
I was quite sad that I hadn't taken Alexander with me, he would have loved it, the kids were sooo cute. Alexander started piano lessons, which he really likes, last week and one of the students, Mark Ehrenfried, played the piano and he was fabulous. Alexander would have been impressed. Oh well, it was nice to be out on my own without extra food and water in my purse. Imagine, I only had money and lipstick with me, I felt almost naked!! The mamas among us are feeling for me right now.

Back to knitting and my little bubble world. I carelessly let Pip pose with my lace yarn and look what happened!
He has a new girlfriend and won't let her go. Next thing you know he's in my knitting bag grabbing my #4's. Where will this lead?? I must stop allowing them to snuggle with my yarn. I think the he's been up late watching Wallace and Gromit and is a bit jealous of Gromit because he's allowed to knit in his room. Oh well. I've got to grab it and off to my next smoke ring. Gorgeous color! Have I said that before? hmmm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very surprised to see, that there are no comments to this supersweet cat!!!! So I have to comment Pips girlfriend. I think, she's a girlie because she's just wearing pink! Maybe she's a princess-girlie??? Pip looks a littlebit pummelig, so you have to watch his weight, cat-mummy! (sorry for my english!)

10/27/2005 01:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home