Sunday, June 19, 2005

progress report

I just thought I would let you know that my smoke ring is coming along however slowly, I've been sewing shirts and knitting my headband at the same time. We have a busy schedule this weekend, so I can only put in a short note to let you know my needles are busy-both knitting and machine! Here is Kitty trying to decide how she is going to wear this smoke ring thing, she really likes the color!

More pictures to come- I have some great sewing projects that I need to show but they are not quite finished.
Join and sew with us this summer.

If anyone can give me some advice on how to take good pictures of knitting it would be greatly appreciated!! I'm trying my best but I do need some tips.
It was also brought to my attention that my work in progress tends to override my writing when the browser window is made smaller. I'm trying to correct this problem but it will take a bit for me to get it right. Please open the browser window as big as you can and the left side should stay to the left.
Now, get back to your knitting! ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason your buttons or icons on the left side of your text appear right on top of the text on my screen and because there is no room to move the text, I cannot read your blog! I am not sure what the problem is...they don't appear in their original state but in a rather funny pink outlined sort of figure.
Hope you can do something or direct me to something..

6/19/2005 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I've taken out my work in progress, I hope that helps. I'm working on fixing things.

6/19/2005 07:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pink smoke ring is going to be gorgeous. I love the color.

6/20/2005 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home