Sunday, June 05, 2005

Like mother, like son


Alexander and Alida have been playing with the bags I've been sewing, pictures of those to be disclosed; when Alexander told me he needed one with long handles for his Teddy because it's so cool. Well, being the good mother I am, and jumping at the chance to go to the fabric store, I took him immediately to pick out his own material, how could I possibly let a moment of interest like this go ignored? He picked this pencil fabric and is absolutely excited and willing to sew the bag himself, he is very interested in sewing and knitting, so who am I to put a damper on that!! We will keep you updated on the progress of the pencil bag for Teddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Your son wants to sew? So (sorry, no pun intended) cool!

I just thought I should come by and see what you are up to here! I'm not so good at leaving comments on blogs I stalk, er, i mean read.

6/07/2005 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home