Saturday, May 28, 2005

New Buggy Bag and Sick Babe

Here it is the newest member of my ever expanding bag collection. I love the fabric I found at IKEA for 2 EURO! Can't beat that deal, lady bargain hunter. It was only 3/4 meter and I used every last piece of it to make a great big bag to hang over my buggy(an umbrella stroller) handles when we are out and about. It has two small pockets on the inside and I just love it. I worked diligently all night to get this baby done and now I can't wait to go shopping to fill it up. Unfortunately, Alexander had an ear ache at 2 this morning so we'll have to see what this weekend has in store for us. Oh how I hate ear aches because you can't do much for them but give them ibuprofen and hope the pain subsides. Poor little monster. I'll post some pics of my love babies as soon as I figure out how to get some photo albums going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home