Sunday, May 29, 2005

Oh how I love a yard sale!

I filled my new bag with some great buys. I went to a yard sale and can you believe I bought all of this great stuff for about 20 EUROS? That's a bit more than $20 for all of you living on the other side of the lake. I just can't pass up a great bargain. What fun.

I've decided to try to knit my smoke ring only when I'm completely awake and alert. Today I sat down to work on it when I noticed how many little mistakes I had made in the rows I knit last night at 11 pm. I call any kind of mistake character but this little bit of character is just too much. Granted, I've never knit lace before but this is something I definitely need to have a clear head for, not that this is ever the case with two kids but I get so frustrated seeing so much character. Well, I've cleaned it up as much as possible and now I'm going to sit down and work some more, knitting lace can be quite addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home