Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So much wasted time figuring out this blog thing!

Man I must really be stupid, I just can't figure this whole blog thing out. Did it take you all this long to figure out how to make your blog look the way you want?? Unfortunately, this is getting really addictive and taking me away from my machine and needles. Although I made another bag tonight I feel I have to come back here and work on things and conquer this html stuff. Oh if only I had an html angel looking over my shoulder to tell me what to do and not to do before I really mess everything up. I'm just so impressed with the amazing blogs that I've been reading between working on mine, knitting and sewing-I have too much time anyway, congrats to all of you for your genius, send some my way. Enough of my complaining and back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home